Conservation of all internal and external limestone walls
Architect – Considine and Griffiths Architects

The Round House, the oldest remaining building in Western Australia, was built as a gaol between 1830-1831.The Round House had eight cells and a gaoler's residence, which all opened up into a central courtyard. In the 1800s, bay whaling was carried out from Bathers Beach below the Round House. As part of the whaling operations, a tunnel was constructed under the Round House to provide whalers with access to the town from the jetty and beach. Colgan Industries carried out major restoration work to both the internal and external limestone elements of the building that were badly deteriorated due to the course of time and close proximity to the ocean.