ST BRIGIDS OLD SCHOOL - PERTH | 2007
Restoration of old school and construction of new annexe
Architect – Broderick Architects
On 1 February 1889 (the feast of St Brigid), Bishop Gibney laid the foundation stone for the large school building that
is St Brigid's Church. The heritage-listed church precinct comprises the church building itself, a convent, a presbytery
and a school. In 2007 Colgan Industries commenced the restoration and conversion of the old St Brigid’s School in to the new and contemporary offices of the Catholic Archdiocese Finance and Insurance offices. A new two storey annexe was constructed forming a central courtyard garden and included a new lift, toilet facilities, meeting and board room.